Sunday, October 3, 2010

Flower Girls


The girls are finally at a stage where I have time to craft again. I have a million projects I want to do, both for the kids and for myself. Today, I got around to making some dolls for the girls. They were delightfully simple, and I was able to complete four of them today. One was supposed to be for Evie, but she wasn't interested. Jazz ended up hijacking them all. I got the instructions for them at Creative Kids at Home.

I think they are just adorable! We got other silk flowers today to make different colors, even though Jasmine requested only pink ones.

The bodies are made of pipe cleaners, so they are posable and can sit down. They are very small, too--just the right size for little hands. I just hope that they hold up to the wear and tear to which they will be subjected by those little hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment